I have been learning for the past 43 years. Learning new things is fun to me. I may never ‘use‘ many of the skills I have learned, but that’s the cool thing about education… it’s an all-you-can-eat smorgasbord! Plus it’s always good to have options! 😉
I encourage everyone to focus on learning, to become lifelong learners, and enjoy the journey. I practice what I preach. All tolled, I’ve now completed over ten years of post-secondary education!
- 1974 – Audrielle Lynch Elementary School, graduated kindergarten
- 1980 – H.Austin Snyder Elementary School, graduated 6th grade
- 1986 – Sayre Area Junior-Senior High School, College Prep Diploma
- 1990 – Indiana University of Pennsylvania, B.S.B.A. (Finance major, Applied Statistics minor)
- 2000 – Elmira College, NDPC (teaching credentials)
- NYS Certifications: Mathematics 7-12; Business and Distributive Ed. K-12; Elementary Ed.
- Pennsylvania Certifications: Mathematics 7-12; Business, Computers, and Information Technology K-12
- PRAXIS Certificate of Excellence — Mathematics PRAXIS Exam Score
- 2008 – Penn State University, M.Ed. (Concentration: Teaching and Curriculum)
- 2012 – Villanova, LSSBB (Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program)
- 2015 – University of Scranton, administrative certification program (all but internship)
- 20?? – Cornell University?, more of a bucket list item, but I may pursue a Ph.D.